Protect your lifestyle and loved ones with insurance
Bad things happen to good people. We wish it wasn’t the case but unfortunately it does. Every day.
At Eltanda, we’re passionate about making sure our clients can access enough money through insurance, should the worst happen.
As qualified Financial Planners, we can develop a personalised insurance protection plan to help to make sure your family’s lifestyle is protected in the event you are injured, can no longer work, or pass away unexpectedly.
Learn more about:
How do we do this?
- We take the time to understand your personal and business goals
- We calculate your current and future financial obligations
- We assess your current and future resources (e.g. investments, income, assets and savings); and
- We look at cash flow and tax minimisation implications.
Once we’ve done this, we’ll know what your protection “gap” is and will suggest tax effective ways you can close it.
Personal insurance advice
- Life Insurance (pays a lump sum on your death or the diagnosis of a terminal illness)
- Income Protection Insurance (provides a replacement income (up to 75%) of your current salary if you can’t work due to illness or injury)
- Trauma Insurance (pays a lump sum on the diagnosis of a specific list of illnesses e.g. heart attack, cancer or stroke)
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance (pays a lump sum if you become disable and are unable to work ever again)
Business insurance advice
- Business Expenses (pays your fixed business expenses if you are totally or partially disabled)
- Buy/Sell Agreements (allows you to use life insurance to fund a buy/sell agreement between yourself and a business partner)
- Debt Protection (eliminates your business debts if you die or become totally disabled)
- Key Person Insurance (protects the business against lost revenue, profits and capital value should a “key person” suffers a major illness, injury or death)
We’ve experienced first-hand what can happen when things go wrong. Having the right level of Personal and Business Insurance in place allows you to pay your mortgage, cover business expenses and make other payments if the unexpected happens.
Can you afford not to have insurance?
To find out how big your protection gap is and what you can do to fix it, call us today on 02 9533 7599